The segmentation of LianaAutomation is being updated gradually into different environments. The new segmentation is more efficient, reliable, and allows for more versatile segmentation.
The update includes for example the following improvements:
- The new segmentation guides to select correct properties for specific event type.
- The latest value is now configurable inside the segment.
- The time conditions got an overhaul and enables more advanced searches.
- You can see segment information written out in full. This helps to understand the order and function of the segment.
- Mailing list membership will be updated.
Existing segments will be automatically changed to use the new segmentation, which does not require any action from our customers.
With the new segmentation, you can take advantage of the "Latest" value for each condition, which allows the use of the most recent value of the event.
For example, you can check that the latest value for a contact on the list is "Subscriber" and exclude contacts who have unsubscribed from the segment.
The new segmentation allows for more versatile and clear use of time conditions.
With the new time condition, you can choose to check for a specific day, regardless of the year. This makes it easy to create, for example, anniversary automations.
On the right side of the segment, you can always see the segment information written out in full. This helps to understand the order and function of the segment.