LianaCommerce is updated on Wednesday morning September 8th, 2021. The update might cause a few seconds maintenance break to the online store. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Update in nutshell:
- Category Management, optimization: Editing category tree hierarchy in Category Management in the LianaCommerce Admin UI could be very slow and memory hungry in stores with large amount of products. Optimized product url updates to be done in the database without moving data back and forth. Thus managing is now much faster.
- Product Management, extra handling fees: Fragile, separate packaging, long product and heavy product extra handling fees can now be toggled also on variation level, whereat it was previously only supported on product level.
- Integrations, payment gateaways, Avarda: It’s now possible to do returns and order refunds in Order Management in the LianaCommerce Admin UI
- Integrations, delivery methods, Posti Smartship: CN22 and CN23 custom declaration forms for Posti EMS delivery is now possible to print in Order Management in the LianaCommerce Admin UI
- Integrations, point-of-sale, Tehden: It’s now possible to manage settings, such as toggle on/off importing of stocks and exporting of orders, in Tehden Management in the LianaCommerce Admin UI
Article is closed for comments.