News can be managed by clicking Events on the top menu. Events need a separate Event list module in order to function.
- You can edit the event item by clicking the title of the item. From the left side you can select one or multiple event items. By clicking one or multiple items, the toolbar (2.) on the top is activated and you can mass delete events
- Functions for event management are listed on the toolbar. You can add new event or select visible columns displayed on the listing, read more about selecting relevant columns. Hover the mouse over the icons to get more information.
- You can use quick search to find items in listings faster.
- You can choose events only from a specific category using the category drop-down menu.
- You can view events from a certain month or year.
- From the Actions icon you can delete an event item or edit it.
Select visible columns
The number of visible columns on a listing can be modified. This allows you to select relevant columns displayed on the listing.
Selected columns are displayed in the list view. Select the columns that you want displayed on the listing. The columns will be shown after you click Save. The order of the columns can be changed with the green arrows on the right.
Article is closed for comments.