News are managed by selecting News from the main menu.
- You can edit the news item by clicking the title of the item. From the left side you can select one or multiple news items. By clicking one or multiple items, the toolbar (2.) on the top is activated and you can mass delete events.
- Functions for news management are listed on the toolbar. You can add new item or select visible columns displayed on the listing, read more about selecting relevant columns. Hover the mouse over the icons to get more information.
- You can use quick search to find items in listings faster.
- You can choose events only from a specific category using the category drop-down menu.
- You can view events from a certain month or year.
- From the Actions icon you can delete a news item or edit it.
Select visible columns
The number of visible columns on a listing can be modified. This allows you to select relevant columns displayed on the listing.
Selected columns are displayed in the list view. Select the columns that you want displayed on the listing. The columns will be shown after you click Save. The order of the columns can be changed with the green arrows on the right.