You can send a newsletter as a feed to, for example, online store or website. This way, your customers can always find your latest newsletters easily from the same place.
RSS feed from previously sent newsletters
When you want a previously sent newsletter to be visible as an RSS feed on a website, follow these instructions:
- Choose the Reports tab in LianaMailer.
- Click the delivery that you want as an RSS feed.
- Click the Archive tab.
- Check the box for the feed you want from Add this Newsletter to RSS Feed. The RSS feeds have been defined with our technical support when the feature has been added to your account.
Adding an outgoing newsletter to an RSS feedIf you want to add a newsletter you are sending to an RSS feed that has been installed on your account, follow these instructions:
- Go to the delivery's settings in delivery stage 3 Settings.
- Go to Archive. At this point you have two options:
- Add this Newsletter to RSS Feed: If you want the delivery to be visible in one of the RSS feeds you have, select the feed you want here.
Display this newsletter in selected archives: choose the archive page you want where the delivery is displayed. The delivery is shown as a link on the archive page listing. The address of RSS archive is in this format: subscriptionpage/archive/archivename/rss. You get a newsletter listing of the links by dropping out /rss from the page address.
For Custom Editor users.
You can add content to your newsletter as an RSS feed, such as a restaurant menu or daily discounts from a website.
Follow these instructions to add an RSS feed to a newsletter:
- Drag the RSS block from the menu to the newsletter draft.
- Click the Add feed button in the module.
- In the window that opens, define when the feed is fetched, the item order in the feed, and the feed address, i.e. where the content is fetched from.
After this, press the Fetch button and the system fetches content from the RSS feed address. Choose the items you want in your newsletter and save your choice. You can also choose the order of the items.