LianaAccount will be made available to all our customers on Saturday, September 23rd. This update will cause an outage in accessing Liana's solutions. You won't be able to log in on Saturday, September 23rd, 2023, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (UTC+3). All planned actions within the solutions will proceed to happen, but you won't be able to make any changes or schedule anything during the downtime. Planned actions include, for example:
- Scheduled press releases in LianaPress.
- Scheduled messages in LianaMailer or LianaAutomation.
- Email reports in LianaMonitor.
- Scheduled news in LianaCMS or LianaCommerce.
LianaAccount is an interface where you can see the LianaCloud solutions available to you and their users.
- Logging into all Liana solutions from one place.
- Previously used login links will still work.
- The black bottom bar in Liana's applications will change to a white top bar, and you can still switch between applications through the new top bar.
- User management will be under your control.
- You can view users on an organization and solution-specific basis.
- You can make changes to users, as well as add and remove users.
- Different user roles in LianaAccount and Liana’s solutions.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) will be added to the login process.
- This enhances customer-specific security and data responsibility.
- The option to use your organization's authentication for login (Single-Sign-On SSO).
- You can inquire for more information from your contact person.
We will be monitoring and commenting on the progress of this update in the same article.